Since upgrade to latest version 8.2.2 error upload

Hello,

Since the latest upgrade to 8.2.2, when we want to upload a file, users can see an error : "

unexpected response : antivirus command failed, the file could not be scanned properly; please check your configuration".

And the file is uploaded.

Thanks for help

Hi,
this message is implying that your antivirus was not configured and therefore the scan is failing,
if you enable it could you tell me what values did you use for the configuration?

hello Zayn,

Thnks for your response
antivirus is enable.

Hi,
i think it’s related to rights, it could be that pydio via your webserver cannot access to the command to launch the antivirus, try to give it rights with chown or chmod. Apache user is www-data.

Hi all,

I am facing the same problem as the original poster.

I have set up the conf.action.antivirus.inc file in 2 file locations as suggested in the docutmentation:

• /etc/pydio/conf.action.antivirus.inc
  • /var/www/pydio/core/conf/conf.action.antivirus.inc

Although our AJXP_CONF path is this directory /var/www/pydio/core/ .

But I keep getting the upload issue:

<?php
/*
 * Copyright 2007-2016 Abstrium <contact (at) pydio.com>
 * This file is part of Pydio.
 * Pydio is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
 * it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by
 * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
 * (at your option) any later version.
 * Pydio is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 * GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
 * You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
 * along with Pydio.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 * The latest code can be found at <https://pydio.com/>.
 */
 defined('AJXP_EXEC') or die('Access not allowed');
 // This is used to manually configure the action.antivirus plugin.
// The COMMAND key should point to your actual instance of the antivirus binary (e.g. /usr/bin/clamscan)
// Remember to clear the plugins cache after changing this value.
$DRIVER_CONF = [
    "COMMAND" => "echo test >> /home/apache/pydio.test"
];

Basically just set up the command to add a string to a file in the apache users home folder.

“COMMAND” => “echo test >> /home/apache/pydio.test”`

Config file is owned by apache and readable:

-rw-r–r-- 1 apache apache 1177 Nov 22 14:50 /etc/pydio/conf.action.antivirus.inc
-rw-r–r-- 1 apache apache 1177 Nov 22 14:51 /var/www/pydio/core/conf/conf.action.antivirus.inc

Also I dont see an actual error message in the pydio logs nor in the php-fpm logs which makes this a bit hard to troubleshoot. I think the conf.action.antivirus.inc file is simply not loaded.

Any ideas what I could check?

`KR, Chris

Any updates on this would be highly appreciated.

It seems that the file is not loaded conf.action.antivirus.inc but thats just an assumption as I do not see any error messages in the Pydio logs nor in the php-fpm error log.

KR, Chris

Hi,
i apologize for my late answer,

if you have this path it must mean that you installed pydio through the package manager, could you confirm me that because the AJXP_CONF path will then be different than /var/www/pydio/...

Hi zayn,

pydio was installed long time ago (version 5 or 6) via zip package.

I created the /etc/pydio folder as this was mentioned as alternative file location for the antivirus.inc file.

grep -R AJXP_CONF /var/www/pydio/core/
/var/www/pydio/core/base.conf.php:define("AJXP_CONF_PATH", AJXP_INSTALL_PATH."/conf");
/var/www/pydio/core/base.conf.php:require_once(AJXP_CONF_PATH."/bootstrap_context.php");

grep -R AJXP_INSTALL_PATH /var/www/pydio/core/
/var/www/pydio/core/base.conf.php:define("AJXP_INSTALL_PATH", realpath(dirname(__FILE__)));
/var/www/pydio/core/base.conf.php:define("AJXP_CONF_PATH", AJXP_INSTALL_PATH."/conf");

find /var/www/pydio/core/ -name bootstrap_context.php
/var/www/pydio/core/conf/bootstrap_context.php

from checking the bootstrap files this should be my correct path, not sure how i can check the exact value of AJXP_CONF

-rw-r–r-- 1 apache apache 1177 Nov 22 14:51 /var/www/pydio/core/conf/conf.action.antivirus.inc

KR, Chris

Hi,

Can you look into database >> ajxp_plugin_configs
if you see a record of “action.antivirus”, delete it and try again !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.