I am facing the same problem as the original poster.
I have set up the conf.action.antivirus.inc file in 2 file locations as suggested in the docutmentation:
Although our AJXP_CONF path is this directory /var/www/pydio/core/ .
But I keep getting the upload issue:
* Copyright 2007-2016 Abstrium <contact (at) pydio.com>
* This file is part of Pydio.
* Pydio is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* Pydio is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
* along with Pydio. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* The latest code can be found at <https://pydio.com/>.
defined('AJXP_EXEC') or die('Access not allowed');
// This is used to manually configure the action.antivirus plugin.
// The COMMAND key should point to your actual instance of the antivirus binary (e.g. /usr/bin/clamscan)
// Remember to clear the plugins cache after changing this value.
$DRIVER_CONF = [
"COMMAND" => "echo test >> /home/apache/pydio.test"
Basically just set up the command to add a string to a file in the apache users home folder.
“COMMAND” => “echo test >> /home/apache/pydio.test”`
Config file is owned by apache and readable:
-rw-r–r-- 1 apache apache 1177 Nov 22 14:50 /etc/pydio/conf.action.antivirus.inc
-rw-r–r-- 1 apache apache 1177 Nov 22 14:51 /var/www/pydio/core/conf/conf.action.antivirus.inc
Also I dont see an actual error message in the pydio logs nor in the php-fpm logs which makes this a bit hard to troubleshoot. I think the conf.action.antivirus.inc file is simply not loaded.
Any ideas what I could check?