Page stuck on 'Loading' with 401 Unauthorized error, something to do with Ladon?

Hi,
I’m a noob at Pydio Cells, and after i ran and configured everything from the terminal, correctly mind you(I think…), I try to load it up in Chrome using the internal IP, and I get the loading page. I checked the console to see this:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)
VM16:71 Uncaught (in promise) Error: Unauthorized
at Request.eval (eval at (login:1), :71:7182)
at Request.Emitter.emit (eval at (login:1), :59:7277)
at XMLHttpRequest.xhr.onreadystatechange (eval at (login:1), :71:10171)

I check the terminal logs to see this (I can provide more info if needed):
2019-03-31T03:45:19.104Z ERROR pydio.rest.frontend Ladon blocked POST request at /frontend/session. Ladon Response: DefaultDeny:true

Im running this on SSL, with no proxies or any of that, its running on 443 instead of 8080, like default, but I wouldn’t think that would change anything? Please let me know if you could hepl out!
-xxpxl

Hi,
could you explain me what did you put for the internal_url & external_url,
also once the install is finished to access your cells you must use the external_url.

Hi, i have the same problem. Running Pydio Cells inside an lxc container. Behind a nginx reverse proxy.
I configured the nginx like described on the docu. the external/internal adress should also be correct.
This path is retourning Unauthorized: /a/frontend/session and i am stuck on the login page.

Can anyone plz help me - which additional infos do you need for supporting me?

Hello @dermichiho,

Could you provide me the following info:

• reverse proxy ?
  • cells_internal
  • cells_external
  • you said that you are running lxc are the ports reachable for nginx ?
  • OS under which you are running Cells.

@zayn hi,

In the lxc container i am running Debian 10.
Internal url: 10.0.0.100:8080
External url: pydio.example.com
Https redirect is on.
I can reach the container, I did the browser based install (no problems encountered)
Reverse proxy where i map my public ip to the internal ip (10.0.0.100)

Thank you and br, michasl