Ladon blocked POST request at /frontend/session. Ladon Response: DefaultDeny:true

When I try to request the pydio from my browser I get:

ERROR pydio.rest.frontend Ladon blocked POST request at /frontend/session. Ladon Response: DefaultDeny:true

Hi,
could you tell me what is your configuration bind & external ips are you using ssl, do you have have a reverse proxy and if you are using domain names.

At the end of the day I resolve this problem starting pydio as sudo user.

I don’t know why, but this works for me!

Thank you!

I’m having a similar issue, but starting as sudo doesn’t help any?? I also am not using a reverse proxy and am using ssl with a Comodo cert.

I have the same issue and I think it’s because I’m trying to access the sistem on Sunday morning:
The page https://pydio.com/en/docs/cells/v1/security-policies states:

For convenience, Pydio Cells adds some common and useful conditions: (…) OfficeHoursCondition : returns true if current server time is within pre-defined day time period within the week and that can typically be used to define a policy that will prevent access to certain resources outside business times.

I’m trying to find out how to disable this rule, I’ll let you know if I’m right…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.