Move Pydio in a subdomain

Ok, so I’ve searched and found a lot of information about the Pydio migration but without results. So I will repeat the problem. The situation is this:

I’ve pydio installed in www.mydomain.com/dms and I want to move the entire installation to dms.mydomain.com

So I’ve migrated the database, and changed the database connection to a new database created adhoc, cleaned the .ser files in plug-in folders but when I visited the page I obtained only a “Ops page not found”.

I suppose the problem is the server url but this was not configured and actually is blank…
Can anyone help me?

Hi,
Before migration, you should set blank to Pydio Settings >> Main Option >> Server URL
However you can replace www.mydomain.com/dms to blank in DB >> ajxp_plugin_configs >> id column = core.ajaxplorer

Thanks for the reply but I’ve re-tried editing the line and nothing…I saw only a blank page.

The error log saw

Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use ‘LimitInternalRecursion’ to increase the limit if necessary. Use ‘LogLevel debug’ to get a backtrace., referer: http://dms.mydomain.com