Created users that disappear

I have created users without problems, but now as administrator, when I want to see the users, only admin is found, in the database if I see them, and everyone can enter normally, but none of them appear in the user’s screen, if I do not create a new one either.
Could you tell me what it can be?
thank you very much

Hi, can you be more specific? Did you create the users from within the admin interface?

Hi Charles!

I tell you, we generate folders and users. Then we associate the users to the folders, it worked without problems for about a month and then when wanting to view the list of users we only have the administrator account. However, the created users continue to enter normally the enabled folders, they do not know about the problem we have. I attached the screen of how we currently see the “users” option, says that there are 4 user pages and only shows Admin. I would appreciate your help to solve this problem because we liked the tool very much. Thank you very much

Fernando

Fernando, can you be more specific about your server install

• pydio version
  • server os
  • authentication settings,
  • browser
    etc…

Charles,

I attach screens with versions and configuration, we use chrome.
What other information do you need?
regards

Fernando

what’s your server OS ? How did you install the app? Do you use a specific authentication connector (e.g. ldap)
can you also explain more how you configured the workspaces (did you use the AJXP_USER keyword in path)?
-c

Hello Charles

Would you have any news?

thanks

Fernando

see my question above :slight_smile:

I send you the requested information

Is there something missing that I send you?

jue 30/11, 02:27 p.m.
Hi Charles

what’s your server OS ?
Ubuntu Server 16.04

How did you install the app?

The application was installed through the following LINK: https://pydio.com/en/docs/v7/debianubuntu-systems
and we DO NOT use a specific authentication connector
can you also explain more how you configured the workspaces (did you use the AJXP_USER keyword in path)?

I do not understand what you want to say to me

I also tell you that we registered a user, the user generated income without problems but the account corresponding to the created user does not appear …
Finally, I think I did not mention it, we use google authenticator, but I understand that it has nothing to do with it.
I’ll clarify that if I go to the base, I can see the created users.
I await your comments
regards

Fernando

Hi Charles!

I tell you, we generate folders and users. Then we associate the users to the folders, it worked without problems for about a month and then when wanting to view the list of users we only have the administrator account. However, the created users continue to enter normally the enabled folders, they do not know about the problem we have. I attached the screen of how we currently see the “users” option, says that there are 4 user pages and only shows Admin. I would appreciate your help to solve this problem because we liked the tool very much. Thank you very much

Fernando