Copying file to remote server

When i upload a File, i shows up “Copying file to remote server. Starting…” But nothing happens. How can i slove this Problem? I dont change anything on the settings, i dont know why this dont work anymore.

I usw Pydio 8.2.3 (2019-03-12)

Hello,

could you take a look at the following logs:

• Apache logs
  • Php logs

Also when you run the upload could you open your browsers web console and look at the events.

Hello,
It’s problem of php cli path. Please make sure this path is correct in conf/conf.core.ajaxplorer.inc

you can test by turing off php cli in pydio

I have the same problem. it pop up “Copying file to remote server. Starting…” and nothing happens.

How can i fix that? @c12simple? Where is this Setting? How can i fix that?

Hello,

You server may have several versions of php cli (executable binary file). (Type which php and php -v)
You must know where is CORRECT binary file.

How to config php-cli path in Pydio:

1. If you installed Pydio with 8.2.3 version, you can edit in conf/conf.core.ajaxplorer.inc

For example

$DRIVER_CONF = [
    "CLI_PHP" => "/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php"
];
  1. If you updated from ealier version, you may modify in DB. Because the value in db is serialized php object, so the modification is tricky :slight_smile:

For example, you have /opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php => how many characters in this string? 33

In DB:

SELECT configs FROM ajxp_plugin_configs where id="core.ajaxplorer";

You will get something like:

a:22:{s:17:"APPLICATION_TITLE";s:16:"Pydio Enterprise";s:16:"DEFAULT_LANGUAGE";s:2:"en";s:14:"PUBLIC_BASEURI";s:7:"/public";s:22:"PUBLIC_DOWNLOAD_FOLDER";s:29:"AJXP_INSTALL_PATH/data/public";s:19:"PUBLIC_DOWNLOAD_URL";s:0:"";s:13:"WEBDAV_ENABLE";b:0;s:17:"WEBDAV_ACTIVE_ALL";b:0;s:14:"WEBDAV_BASEURI";s:7:"/shares";s:15:"WEBDAV_BASEHOST";s:0:"";s:18:"WEBDAV_DIGESTREALM";s:17:"ajxp_webdav_realm";s:18:"WEBDAV_FORCE_BASIC";b:0;s:22:"WEBDAV_BROWSER_LISTING";b:0;s:14:"CMDLINE_ACTIVE";b:1;s:7:"CLI_PHP";s:12:"/usr/bin/php";s:11:"CLI_USE_COM";b:0;s:20:"DISABLE_ZIP_BROWSING";b:0;s:12:"ZIP_CREATION";b:1;s:16:"GZIP_COMPRESSION";b:0;s:10:"GZIP_LIMIT";s:7:"1048576";s:19:"NODENAME_MAX_LENGTH";s:3:"255";s:12:"AJXP_TMP_DIR";s:0:"";s:10:"SERVER_URL";s:26:"http://py821ent.vpydio.fr/";}

You can see the value for php cli:
"CLI_PHP";s:12:"/usr/bin/php"
We are going to replace serialized object by another one. We can replace s:12:"/usr/bin/php"
by s:33:"/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php"

Execute following query to replace (Akhhh, dont forget to backup you db)

UPDATE ajxp_plugin_configs SET configs=REPLACE(configs,'s:12:"/usr/bin/php"','s:33:"/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php"') WHERE id="core.ajaxplorer";

I use Pydio 8.2.3 but when i connect via FTP there is no File like /conf/conf.core.ajaxplorer.inc

Do i create this? And add this into it?
$DRIVER_CONF = [
“CLI_PHP” => “/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/bin/php”
];

@c12simple , can you fix that for me, please? I dont have this knowledge!

It dont work for me.

I have made the change now, it is now the path to PHP 7.3 deposited in our DB like you wrote.

The problem with the upload, however, persists.

The entry “pydio / index.php? Secure_token” … "appears at the beginning of the upload attempt.

When i start a upload (File PDF) the Server log gives this:

IP xx.xxx.xxx.xxx - - [27/Nov/2019:17:08:54 +0100] “POST /pydio/index.php? HTTP/1.0” 200 915 “DOMAIN” “Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:70.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/70.0”

that log comes every second, after i try to upload a file in the server log.

Even the web console of the browser shows me nothing special.

Hello,
What kind of workspace you are uploading to? is it a ftp, samba ?