Pydio 8.2.2 Cannot delete/move files, how to activate CLI?

Upgraded
Pydio 8.2.2
Installed on internet shared server
Server OS: Linux

This probably happened after upgrade. I can no longer delete or move files. A task starts as " Launching task Move in background Starting…" but it does nothing.

Reading around forums I have read that I probably have to activate CLI. In diagnostics it appears as “Command Line Available: No”. But I an not able to do so. I read that I have to change de PHP absoute path.

I don’t know were to change it or how to obtain the php absoult path. Tha file conf.core.ajaxplorer.inc does not even exist in my installation. I only found it burried in the upgrade files not on the pydio/conf folder.

I can not modify directly in the GUI, it looks like this:

imagen

Hi,

Set it by this way: Background Tasks not working

Thanks, I read this thread, but I’m confused as the mentioned file doesn’t even exist in my installation (conf.core…) , cli appears as disabed and I’m not sure what the php absolut path is.

any help you can give? I read this thread, but I’m confused as the mentioned file doesn’t even exist in my installation (conf.core…) , cli appears as disabed and I’m not sure what the php absolut path is.

Hi,
if you cannot find the config files, you can download the latest pydio 8 archive https://download.pydio.com/pub/core/ci/?C=M;O=D
and then copy the missing config files from this to your actual pydio instal, in /conf/.

After fixing the missing files issue, and putting the correct path to the PHP binary (/usr/local/bin/php for the shared server I use), the problem remains, CLI still appears as disabled and I still can’t erase files. I’m thinking of reinstalling the whole thing and keeping my files.

Any other sugestions?

Hi,
i will ask one of my colleagues about this issue.

Hi,
if it’s not a hassle would you mind reinstalling.