I have a Pydio installation that I have been using since version 7, now updated up to 8.0.2, have always had this problem:
I have two clients, if Client 1 Uploads a file using the PydioSync utility the file does not automatically download on Client 2 and vice-verse, If I then launch an indexation on the workspace through the web browser the files are immediately downloaded on the other client.
I can reliably recreate the error in this way:
- Create Test Workspace
- Setup Sync on both clients (Ubuntu & Mac but this makes no difference, had the problem with Win as well).
- Copy any file into the folder.
- Inspect ajxp_changes table, no record of this upload.
- Launch Index in workspace with web browser.
- Immediately the file downloads on the other Client.
- Inspect ajxp_changes table, Upload noted as last entry.
(If the procedure is repeated from step 3 -> 7 I get a delete and create entry for the file uploaded in the previous cycle)
I have checked permissions on the index and data folders (www-data user has access), I have also checked the Triggers in the DB,
Can you possibly point me in a direction?
Server OS: Ubuntu 16.04
Clients: (All = Linux, Win & OSX)
Thanks and Best Regards