Client don't download from server

Hello, I have been trying to synchronize my pydio with the client on the PC through Pydio Sync for some time but I can not download the server information, I can only upload information.

Another detail is that the information I upload if I can see it through the url dominio.com/pydio/, but if I modify it or delete it, nothing happens on the computer with the active client.

I already reviewed the permits and they are complete as I think, could you help me?

Thank you very much.

:slight_smile:

Hi there,
first thing to check would be your pydio sync conf can you confirm me that you have settings that looks like the following

and would mind telling me the os/webserver/etc… so that identify your setup
thank you.

Hello, thank you very much for reply.

Here is my configuration, I have also tried to leave the synchronization to download the server, but I can not do it either.

Here some specifications:

Server
-Ubuntu Server 16.04
-Apache2
-Pydio 8.0.2

Client
-macOS High Sierra
- Also I try with Windows 10

Let me now if you need anything else

Hi there,
to resume your issue, your Pydio Sync client doesn’t show the same files as your server when you add/remove files(folders) on your server, it could be that you have a firewall preventing the information to get to the client.

This is the firewall configuration on my router:

Low: port forwarding / DMZ and host application / host drop is compatible.

and it is in the configuration in my server, I also mention that directly from the page I can make the downloads without problem.

$ sudo ufw status verbose
Access: on (low)
Default: deny (incoming), allow (outgoing), deny (routed)
New profiles: jump

Until Action From

80 / tcp PERMIT ANYWHERE
443 / tcp ALLOW ANYWHERE
443 ALLOW IN ALL places
80 ALLOW IN ALL places
8090 / tcp allow anywhere
22 ALLOW IN ALL places
80 / tcp (v6) ALLOW IN Anywhere (v6)
443 / tcp (v6) ALLOW EVERYWHERE (v6)
443 (v6) ALLOW EVERYWHERE (v6)
80 (v6) ALLOW EVERYWHERE (v6)
8090 / tcp (v6) ALLOW IN Anywhere (v6)
22 (v6) ALLOW EVERYWHERE (v6)

Some body can help me?

Hi,
could you try it with another installation that is not under the firewall (i want to make sure that your firewall is not the one at fault) because i cannot see why, as i have pretty much the same installation as you and i’m using my sync client on High Sierra and it works although i don’t have a firewall ( might be why ).