Unable to sync External Active Directory users : "Empty path"

Hello,

I have installed cells on Debian 10 strictly following Install Cells on Debian/Ubuntu | Pydio (on premise, offline environment). Now I try to configure External Users. I created an External directory and get stuck on this error. All configuration and logs are confidental so I can’t copy or send anything. What I have set :

General Options: A directory “my.domain” with manual synchronisation
Server Connection: my.domain:636 SSL with a binding DN. No advanced options
Users Filter:
DN: “OU=Users,DC=my,DC=domain”
Filter: “(objectClass=user)”
Id Attribute Name: “sAMAccountName” or “mail”
Simple Mappings: Nothing
MemberOf Mappings: Nothing now. I tried, groups have been sync. I removed the configuration to try to sync users only.

The connection and lookup work, when I launch the sync job I got the following errors :

Comparing internal and external directory 
Persisting modifications
Error while creating user Louis in store
# ... For all user we have in the OU
Error while creating user Pierre in store
Synchronisation complete
Error while running action action.auth.sync-users - { "id": "", "code": 0, "detail": "Empty path", "status": "" }

Do I miss something ?

Thank you for your help.

Hello @Bastien ,

What DB version are you using?
This looks like a known issue we have with MariaDB 10.5 in the LDAP connector.

By the way, the LDAP connector is an Enterprise Distribution feature only: if you are a client, you should probably directly contact the support.

As in the documentation I installed the default MariaDB package shipped with Debian Buster. This is mariadb-server-10.3 currently 10.3.27 (https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/m/mariadb-10.3/mariadb-10.3_10.3.27-0+deb10u1_changelog)

This topic was automatically closed 35 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.