Raw image preview

I was wondering if there is a way for the preview of images to work on .arw files?
Or if this is already supported, and there is something broken with my instance?

I’m trying to set up a way to store my raw photos on a server, and thought pydio cells might be the solution to sync and share the images with clients; but if I can’t preview the raw files, then it’ll be hard to make it a usable solution :sweat_smile: (I set it up using caprover and the built in docker image, so might just be that it’s configured badly?)
I don’t care about the raw images being displayed “accurately” or anything like that, a default profile generating some preview would be enough to just see that you’re downloading the correct set of images to work on/share and so on.

Please feel free to point me to other posts answering this question in case I’ve missed them in my search! :blush:

Thank you very much for any advice you might have!

Hey @Petter_Emil_Andersse sorry for the late answer…
Cells does not currently handle RAW images format, i guess we would have to integrate a decoder like GitHub - mdouchement/hdr: HDR is a library that handles RAW image format written with Golang ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.