Folder(s) can not dowload

Hi,
After update , i can’t download folder. I noticed this waring in the log ; “only variables should be assigned by reference” .
Pydio version is 8.2.0 on Windows 7 Pro.

Thanks & Regards.

Hi,
could you put your pydio un debug mode by doing the following :

DEBUG MODE PYDIO

Go to conf/bootstrap_context.php .
Switch this line to true : 
define("AJXP_SERVER_DEBUG" , true);

you will then have extented logs enabling us to have a better understanding of the situation,
if you don’t mind could you copy us the stack of that error.

If you want to know where the logs are located, they are either on your webrowser’s console or in the database under the table ajxp_logs.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I exported ajxp_log for last two days from mysql database. And i saved file as ajxp_logs.xls. I hope I did it right…

You can find attached file.

Thank you.

Hi,
sorry for the late reply, i couldn’t find the file you send it in a private message or in here ?

Hi,

Sorry. I think Gmail block the attachment. Could you please try to download from following link?

Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4okEnwD7aKHS25CSTlUbDQ0QXhvT3Z2SEZlSTNEbHoxY2RJ/view?usp=sharing

Hi,
it might be a rights issue, is your Pydio folder under the user www-data ( or a user belonging to this group ) and also did you use chmod 770 on the folder aswell.

Hi Zayn,
I checked chmodes on Pydio and also on server. If a folder name has include Turkish characters, zip download is possible but in the zipped file empty. Other folders are (non-Turkish) generating “only variables should be assigned by reference” error.
It is a freaky situation.

Apache 2.4.23,
PHP 5.6.26,
MySQL Server 5.6,
Pydio 8.2.0,
Windows 7 Pro Turkish.

What is changed in latest version?

Thanks & Regards,
Zafer

Hi,
do you think you could try to upldate php to alteast the version 7 ?

Hi,
Yes. I plan to update soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Zafer

Hi,
I remove and install latest wamp server but nothing is changed. I can not download folders. Is anyone have similar issue? Is any update patch will be released?
Thanks & Regards,
Zafer

Hi,
there should be a new version of pydio 8.2.1,
after installing it could you clear your pydio caches, they are located in /<your pydio>/data/cache
move into this folder and then use the following commands rm -f plugins_* & rm -f i18n/*(use familiar commands on windows i’m not that familiar with it’s cli).