Dumb question: how do I stop notifications from root workspaces/storage?

I think that I had never turned notifications on, but I tried it recently on a workspace, not expecting that the notifications would come by email (as opposed to, say, appearing only on the appropriate pop-up box). There were some hiccups with sending emails (some small errors in my sendmail configuration), but suddenly everything started working again, and now I’m getting a huge amount of email notifications every day! (considering, of course, that this is just a ‘test site’ and I really don’t have many directories/files/users/cells, etc.).

So… when enabling notifications on the whole workspace/storage (right-clicking on the context menu on the sidebar) how do I turn them off?

I expected that there would be an option to ‘stop watching’ as it appears on ‘normal’ directories, but not only such an option does not appear but repeatedly insisting in watching notifications will provide an ‘Unsuccessful HTTP Response’ (a message appearing on a browser popup) — and the log shows:

Ts : 1559129473
Level : error
Logger : pydio.rest.activity
Msg : cannot subscribe to activity stream - {"id":"","code":0,"detail":"bucket name required","status":""}

Ts : 1559129473
Level : error
Logger : pydio.rest.activity
Msg : Rest Error 500

One might imagine that the notifications must be ‘tied’ to a bucket, but the truth is that it seemed to have worked exactly once, since I’m still getting notifications (even though the original event — accessing a specific workspace — happened three days ago)…

BTW, I’m not quite sure if I managed to ‘fix’ this, but there were some errors in my sendmail configuration, and it seemed that I had created a loop — I got one notification, but it was sent to an invalid email address, which in turn tried to reply back to a ‘no-reply’ address, which of course failed and looped around and around every X minutes or so (until it gave up for the day and tried the next day).

Because I’m getting Cells from git, one of the latest upgrades might also have affected this.

So for now I’d label this thread as ‘got fixed by itself for now’ :slight_smile: