Upgrade to 8.2.0 failed

Hello,

I have the 8.0.2 installed and want to update.

When do it go errors :

• Error : Crawling folder /media/sata/www/cio-recollets/cloud/plugins to check all files are writeable : File /media/sata/www/cio-recollets/cloud/plugins/gui.ajax/res/mui/less FAIL! Please make sure that the whole tree is currently writeable by the webserver, or upgrade may probably fail at one point.

All files are chown www-data:www-data.

If I do to root ot take error that must be in www-data or apache.

Where is the problem ?

To solve I update directly files to the server …

Hi,
to solve this you have to delete the sym link named less located in /pydio/plugins/gui.ajax/res/mui/, then it should let you update properly.
This file less is just a false negative so don’t worry about it.

Hello

I unlink but I’ve got the same message .

Hi,
i suggest you to delete it completely because it bothers the checker when he wants to upgrade and also could you clear your cache you can do a rm -f pydio/data/cache/plugins_* and also the browsers cache just to be sure.

Hi,

same problem here: link ‘less’ removed, rm -f pydio/data/cache/plugins_* done - but still Error : Crawling folder [XXX]/pydio/plugins to check all files are writeable : File /[XXX]/pydio/plugins/gui.ajax/res/mui/less FAIL! Please make sure that the whole tree is currently writeable by the webserver, or upgrade may probably fail at one point.

Hi,
sorry i actually didn’t put all the solution and i’ve just realized it ( silly me ),

To resume all ,you have to delete a file(sym link) named less that should be located in 2 locations :

• location one : /pydio/plugins/gui.ajax/res/themes/common/css/mui
  • location two : /pydio/plugins/gui.ajax/res/mui/

it should work when you have removed it in both of those folders.