I am new to Pydio and newer to MySQL, PHP etc, so I apologise upfront.
My admin user after logging in, is not sent to the welcome screen. Instead:
- The background image is displayed and
- there is no way to exit the web portal
- login form displays after logging in,
- there is no logout option.
- Fresh install for about 2 weeks
- Pydio 8.2.5
- safari or edge
Issue when accessing web port using:
- Admin user
Same results on MAC bigsur/safari, PC/edge, win10
- Load Pydio login
- Login screen loads
- Enter credentials
- Select ‘ok/login’
a. Taken to USER Home Screen of Pydio
b1. Login form disappears
b2. Background image is still displayed
b3. No error message displayed for incorrect password
b4. No error message displayed
b4. There is no way to navigate to users ‘home page’
With the user still “logged in”:
Also tried using a direct link:
b5. added ‘/welcome’ - no affect, no login form displayed, no error displayed
b6. paste location of known resources - no affect, no login form displayed, no error displayed
Have tried on a PC and it only happens on the admin user.
Only way to get back to login form/page is clear cache and browser history.
 login for non-admin-user
params= message you are not allowed access this resource
- But the user is logged in without any issues
- Able to upload a file successfully
 Admin-user login
message= Login failed
params= user=xxx;error=invalid password
- No error is displayed on the frontend
- The credentials work on the Pydio app
- The app does not have any admin features so I cannot make any changes in the frontend using the iOS app
Any ideas? This user was the one created from outset to complete installation.
went into backend change the password so now no error in the logs.
but still no change, background is displayed