Sharing raw HTML files

I would like to share index.html files and linked images using public links. However instead of showing the user-friendly UI it would be great if the external users could just get the index.html displayed. Is there a way to set up a kind of “raw sharing”?

I have tried to say “open in -> external browser window” which will render HTML in a modal window but not load linked images.

My use case is sharing simple web snippets with CSS and images.

I would appreciate if anyone had a nice idea. I hope that there’s a hidden switch somewhere in the system that I missed.

UPDATE: I tried https://pydio.com/en/docs/references/plugins/editor/browser/ and in the admin panel set it to “New Tab” but that still opens files in a modal.

Hi,
sorry for the late reply i will ask the devs if this is actually possible (share raw HTML files).

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Hi,
i had a conversation with the devs and they told me that it wasn’t really possible, Pydio is served by a webserver but he cannot act as a one too, but you have other ways that i could list you and if you think it serves you well you can follow them :

• You could create a workspace that is pointing to /var/www/ for example so that you have the ability to edit those pages and then you can display them on your browser