Pydio Cells File Size not updated after reindex

After migrating from Pydio 8.2.5 to Pydio Cells v2 the file size does not get re-indexed and stays at NaN B.

I created a new testfile.jpg (a copy of one of the other files) and ran cells admin resync --datasource=personal again. The new file and its file size is shown correctly:

screenshot_20211107T184626

The output of cells admin looks like this:

~ # cells admin files ls -p personal/dpat/temp

Listing nodes under personal/dpat/temp
+------+------------------------------+--------+-----------------+
| TYPE |             PATH             |  SIZE  |    MODIFIED     |
| File | .ajxp_meta                   |      - | 01 Nov 21 17:26 |
| File | IMG_20180404_170322.jpg      |      - | 01 Nov 21 17:26 |
| File | IMG_20180514_102450.jpg      |      - | 01 Nov 21 17:26 |
| File | signal-2018-06-24-120616.jpg |      - | 01 Nov 21 17:26 |
| File | testfile.jpg                 | 2.0 MB | 07 Nov 21 11:47 |

A bit of background: I migrated Pydio 8.2.5 to Pydio Cells. And instead of copying the real files I initially copied the attributes and created zero byte files (via the rsync --attributes-only option) as also stated in Pydio Cells Data Import module (“Step 2: Pre-requisites” quotes: “For testing purpose, you can eventually recreate the full arborescence with fake files (e.g 1byte files).”)

After I finally managed to finish the data import, I finally decided to move the data from the Pydio 8 data folder to the Pydio Cells storage / datasource location. The files now obviously do not have zero bytes any more. But cells admin resync is not able update the file size.

Is there a way to tell Pydio Cells to also update the file size?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.