Public link issues with Pydio 7.0.4

I’m having trouble getting public links to work on my pydio 7.0.4 install. I get the ‘Oups, cannot find this page’ error.
I’ve set Pulic Base URI to /pydio/public and the download URL to mydomain.info/pydio/public . I’ve cleared the cache files plugin*.ser in /var/cache/pydio . Rewrite is set to /pydio , Everything seems to work on pydio except the public links. If I create a custom link, I get an error in the logs but if I do not there is no error. This is on a Centos 7 install.
Error:
date ip level user action source params cursor text ajxp_im_time

11-02-17 15:48:30 67.198.99.60 ERROR shared error l.70 SecureTokenMiddleware.php message=You are not allowed to access this resource. 9805 11-02-17 15:48:30 1509638922

Hello,

First, welcome to new platform.
Concerning to this issue, could you please try to rename /var/lib/pydio/public to /var/lib/pydio/public.backup

Hello! Thank you very much for the invite to the new forum!

I made the change and the result was the same. I get the ‘Oups, cannot find this page’ . No error in the logs.

Hello,

Could you please post your .htaccess in root of Pydio, also config of virtualhost

Sorry for the pictures, the forum was messing up the formatting if I just pasted it in.

From what I’ve seen online, I may need to clear cache in the sql db. Thoughts?

Make sure the param in Pydio >> Settings like …

My settings are:
Public Base URI: /public
Download location (legacy): (blank, I am running 7.0.4)
Download URL: domain.info/pydio/public

I left the Download location empty as thats what your documentation says unless I upgraded from pydio 6, and I did not upgrade.

I am now getting a blank page when I try to share a file.

The log shows the user logging in successfully when I try to get the file using the public link.

I tried setting the download location. I made a folder, gave apache access, and set the location in pydio. Still same results, blank page.

Any thing I should try?

Hi,
please email me (tran@pydio.com) for a quick Teamviewer

Ok
The problem is :slightly_smiling_face:
There exist a folder public in /pydio => so the request to public link …/pydio/public/abcdefgh will be route to /pydio/public folder instead of going to index.php by rewrite

Solution: remove public folder or rename to public.bak