Problem after install

Hi,
sorry if i was not clear, i mean those settings,
i would like to know what are(type) your drivers and which one is master.

I send the screenshots, where can i see what type the drivers are and which is master? I don’t understand what you want to know from me. :weary::weary:

Hello Zayn, could you tell me where i can see which one ist master and where i can see what type the drivers are?? I don’t know what i should do now. I thought these are only options to select.
Does anyone else have an idea why i can’t see the Users and Groups in the section of users and groups?

Hi,
you can find the settings that i told you about (in the screenshot) in the authentication section, in the left menu under the application parameters menu.

Hmm i searched for the option but i don’t find it in which position of the options is it from the top? I can’t realize which option it is, because my pydio is in german and there is no option from the text which would fit the option “application parameters”.
i looked all options but i don’t can make a connection to the master and slave driver. Sorry

Could you sent me a screenshot from the right place where i can see where i can find the application parameter menu?? I have the German version of pydio and i don’t find the place where this point is or which option it is.

Hi,
it’s this one

actually
you were in the menu here, and on top you should see master and secondary drive,

and i would like to know if you have 2 of them and if yes, which is master and which is secondary