Trying to open an existing (empty) .odt document, a grey window with a loading-icon appears, and in a couple of seconds the cells-menu returns. Monitoring port 9980 and port 443 with tcpdump (-i any) I see no activity. When requesting port 9980 externally (or using curl) I see activity, and also when requesting port 443 with one of the proxy-source-destinations for apache.
- Libre Office uses SSL: Libra Office SSL checked
- Use TLS without validating the certificate: Skip Certificate Verification checked
- Libra Office Host - Host for Libra Office: pydio.my.domain.name (actual host name)
- Libra Office Port - Port for Libra Office: 9980
Pydio Cells Home Edition V. 4.2.5
Collabora/code docker: “OciVersion”: “1.0.2-dev” (same host)
What is the server OS? Database name/version? Browser name or mobile device description (if issue appears client-side)?
- Try different parameters in Cells Collabora Online Settings - including version 6 and version > 21
- Observe /var/log/httpd/ logs (nothing there except when I try manual connections)
- Docker logs (nothing there except when I try manual connections)
- Cells Server Logs (but don’t know what to expect)
- Observe /var/cells/logs/- files, but don’t know what to expect
Given the symptoms above, I conclude that for some reason Cells is not trying to connect to or redirect my session to Collabora. What am I missing?