No sign of Cells trying to open document in Collabora

Describe your issue in detail

Trying to open an existing (empty) .odt document, a grey window with a loading-icon appears, and in a couple of seconds the cells-menu returns. Monitoring port 9980 and port 443 with tcpdump (-i any) I see no activity. When requesting port 9980 externally (or using curl) I see activity, and also when requesting port 443 with one of the proxy-source-destinations for apache.
Collabora-online settings:

• Libre Office uses SSL: Libra Office SSL checked
  • Use TLS without validating the certificate: Skip Certificate Verification checked
  • Libra Office Host - Host for Libra Office: pydio.my.domain.name (actual host name)
  • Libra Office Port - Port for Libra Office: 9980

What version of Cells are you using?

Pydio Cells Home Edition V. 4.2.5
Collabora/code docker: “OciVersion”: “1.0.2-dev” (same host)

What is the server OS? Database name/version? Browser name or mobile device description (if issue appears client-side)?

RockyLinux 9.1
mariadb-server-10.5.16-2.el9_0.x86_64

What steps have you taken to resolve this issue already?

• Try different parameters in Cells Collabora Online Settings - including version 6 and version > 21
  • Tcpdump
  • Observe /var/log/httpd/ logs (nothing there except when I try manual connections)
  • Docker logs (nothing there except when I try manual connections)
  • Cells Server Logs (but don’t know what to expect)
  • Observe /var/cells/logs/- files, but don’t know what to expect

Given the symptoms above, I conclude that for some reason Cells is not trying to connect to or redirect my session to Collabora. What am I missing?

hello @jafeng

The configuration of collabora + cells + reverse proxy is not trivial

I hope this schema can help you identify the problem

At each node, you can use specific urls for testing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.