No active repository found for user & no workspace to list

Hello everybody!

This is the first time I’ve opened a topic here and I am having problems accessing my account. The error “No active repository found for user” appears when I try to access it through the browser and the app shows the information “no workspace to list” and says that either the server is inaccessible or I have lost my permissions, which must be the case, as I tried to access this forum with the login and password that I access my account and both have errors. The prints I took were this one and this one. I would like to know how I can get access back, as I didn’t do anything more than send work files to it. I look forward to your help and thank you very much to the team.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The screenshots you provided are from the Android Application, so I change the category you have set.

That said, we (the Pydio Team) are software editor, we only provide the software, not the hosted service.
So from what you say, it seems like the admin of your server removed your permissions on all workspaces of the server you are trying to access. You should contact them directly.

Regards

Hello!

Thank you for the answer. I will do whatever is necessary and inform the feedback here.

Thank you very much to the team!