Migrating old version 3 to new host cant get to work

i have a client who has a version 3 install of ajaxplorer and i just did a cpanel account copy so everything was the same but when i try to run i get

Strict Standards : Non-static method DOMDocument::loadXML() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_Plugin.php on line 273

it would be nice if i can upgrade it but its on a really old server atm and the new one its going to isnt that newer either but i can get a version 5 to run but not his version 3

in the error log also im getting
[15-May-2019 10:12:11 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method DOMDocument::loadXML() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_Plugin.php on line 273
[15-May-2019 10:12:11 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Static function AbstractAjxpUser::deleteUser() should not be abstract in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AbstractAjxpUser.php on line 300
[15-May-2019 10:12:11 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method DOMDocument::loadXML() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_Plugin.php on line 273
[15-May-2019 10:12:11 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_Plugin.php:273) in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/index.php on line 60
[15-May-2019 10:12:11 UTC] PHP Fatal error: AuthService::getDefaultRootId(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "AJXP_SqlUser" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded before unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AuthService.php on line 278

Hello,

Please install php-xml extension

how do i do this
and is this installed on the new server or the old server before moving

Hello,
Could you please detail the version of Pydio before migration, php version, os name
How did you do the migration?

On new server, what is php version, os version and Pydio version?

old server pecs as follows
CENTOS 5.11 x86_64 standard
[WHM 56.0 (build 52)]

|Default PHP Version (.php files)|5|
|PHP 5 Handler|suphp|
|Apache suEXEC|on|
|Apache Ruid2|off|

new server

• CENTOS 7.6 [host]
  • [v76.0.20]
    still php 5

moved using cpanel cpmove backupfile
when i try to run the version 3 from the backup i get the below error

Error while parsing JSON response : Badly formed JSON string: ’
\n Fatal error : Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Cannot find plugin for type log’ in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.ConfService.php:145\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.ConfService.php(160): ConfService->initUniquePluginImplInst(‘LOG_DRIVER’, ‘log’)\n#1 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.ConfService.php(189): ConfService->getUniquePluginImplInst(‘LOG_DRIVER’, ‘log’)\n#2 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_Logger.php(82): ConfService::getLogDriverImpl()\n#3 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_Logger.php(62): AJXP_Logger::getInstance()\n#4 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_XMLWriter.php(111): AJXP_Logger::logAction(‘error’, Array)\n#5 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_XMLWriter.php(124): AJXP_XMLWriter::catchError(0, ‘Cannot find plu…’, ‘/home/loadserv/…’, 145, NULL)\n in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.ConfService.php on line 145
\n’

i can run the new version 5 and i can run the import tool it looks like the import went ok but after that there are no files there.

also we are concerned once moved to version 5 the share links would have changed

Hello,

I’ve never done the migration from ajaxplorer 3 to Pydio before. It’s very complicated. What I did is use a migration tool (available in enterprise version) to migration from Pydio 5 to 6, then from pydio 6 you can update to latest version.

i dont understand why the 2 servers are more or less the same but when i restor a backup i get
Error while parsing JSON response : Badly formed JSON string: ’
\n Fatal error : Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Cannot find plugin for type log’ in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.ConfService.php:145\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.ConfService.php(160): ConfService->initUniquePluginImplInst(‘LOG_DRIVER’, ‘log’)\n#1 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.ConfService.php(189): ConfService->getUniquePluginImplInst(‘LOG_DRIVER’, ‘log’)\n#2 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_Logger.php(82): ConfService::getLogDriverImpl()\n#3 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_Logger.php(62): AJXP_Logger::getInstance()\n#4 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_XMLWriter.php(111): AJXP_Logger::logAction(‘error’, Array)\n#5 /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.AJXP_XMLWriter.php(124): AJXP_XMLWriter::catchError(0, ‘Cannot find plu…’, ‘/home/loadserv/…’, 145, NULL)\n in /home/loadserv/public_html/Fileshare Server/server/classes/class.ConfService.php on line 145
\n’

right i managed to get version 5 working but the share links are not the same
on the version 3 it was http://domainname/Fileshare%20Server/public/file.php
on the version 5 it is now http://domainname/Fileshare%20Server/data/public/file.php

which means none of the files shared already are just broken links

is there a database file somewhere that needs copying across so the version 5 knows what links where there originally

how do i remove the /data/
so all my links will work

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.