Getting the error: PDF.js Version 1.1.215 (build: c9a7498) Nachricht: stream must have data

I get the following error message from Pydio Backend, when i try to download a file:

“Getting the error: PDF.js Version 1.1.215 (build: c9a7498) Nachricht: stream must have data.”

And in the browser, the file is shown as incomplete. If I use the smbclient from the Debian console and assure to download a file from the Windows2016 server path to my Debian, it works.

This error seems to occur, when the smbclient was updated on debian 8 to version 4.2.14.

My pydio version is the latest 8.2.2

Please help me.

Hi,
what’s your php version the OS under what your pydio is running and also the workspace type where your file is located.

It’s Debian 8.11 with php 5.6.38. Worspace is SMB. No issues with local workspaces.

Hi,
could you upgrade your php to version 7?

No, not possible on this host.

BTW: This issue is not related to PDF only. Every larger file up-/download to SMB shares doesn’t work .
Can you reproduce this problem in your environment? Do you need more information or a test account on our system?

Apache errorlog:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Pydio\Core\Exception\ResponseEmissionException’ with message ‘Could not send response!’ in /srv/www/filecloud/core/src/pydio/Core/Http/Server.php:257\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: Pydio\Core\Http\Server->catchError(8, ‘ob_end_flush():…’, ‘/srv/www/filecl…’, 157, Array)\n#1 /srv/www/filecloud/core/src/pydio/Core/Controller/ShutdownScheduler.php(157): ob_end_flush()\n#2 [internal function]: Pydio\Core\Controller\ShutdownScheduler->callRegisteredShutdown()\n#3 {main}\n thrown in /srv/www/filecloud/core/src/pydio/Core/Http/Server.php on line 257, referer: https://domain.de/ws--8/Companies/CHITTAGONG/BD-CG002-Universal%20Engineering

This is a major problem for us, because we use Pydio to provide file access for several international project partnes. If a quick solution isn’t possible, we have to replace pydio by another solution. :frowning:

THX!

Found a solution: I had to enable the option “Disable smb buffer option” within samba Plugin.