Function create_function() is deprecated

Using Pydio 8.0.2, I am getting the following error whenever trying to access anything on my install, including the back end.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <message type="ERROR">Function create_function() is deprecated</message>

Additional info: Hosted at GoDaddy, installed with their software installer Installatron. I am not an actual sysadmin or coder, I am merely the most tech savvy of the group this is used by and I can push buttons and follow directions (I could be called a superuser), I’m not afraid to edit settings files, if I know what to do.

Checked the error log:

[19-Mar-2021 23:13:06 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/seacoastmoh/public_html/files/core/src/lib/dibi/libs/DibiConnection.php on line 120
[19-Mar-2021 23:13:06 UTC] Exception was caught but could not be sent: Could not send response!
[19-Mar-2021 23:13:06 UTC] ===> Exception details : /home/seacoastmoh/public_html/files/core/src/pydio/Core/Http/Server.php on line 257 #0 [internal function]: Pydio\Core\Http\Server->catchError(2, ‘session_name():…’, ‘/home/seacoastm…’, 75, Array)

PHP is 7.4. The base site is Wordpress, this install of Pydio is linked off of it. I have no idea when this started, the last time I was actively in it was at least a year ago. GoDaddy’s Installatron is not letting me update Pydio to 8.2.x. The current installed software manager says I’m up to date, the new software installer manager refuses to let me overwrite the current version.

I have no access to the Pydio control panel, but I do have access to the application files via the hosting server’s file system.

I just backed off the PHP version from 7.4 to 7.0 and Pydio is now working. But this has apparently broken some other parts of my site. Those should be fixable though.

Hi,
Please try to upgrade pydio to latest version and the latest version support php version <= 7.3

Tried that, I can’t update it. The install manager for the installed version says it’s the current, and when I go to the list of apps available to be installed in Installatron, it refuses to install because it already exists. GoDaddy support is refusing to help on that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.