Change manual Trigger to recurring task

Hi Guys,

can anyone tell me if it is possilbe to change the manual trigger of a datasource sync to a recurring task - like do every 5 seconds or so?

Is possible with the free version of Pydio or do I have to get the cells connect / enterprise version?

Hi

can anyone tell me if it is possilbe to change the manual trigger of a datasource sync to a recurring task - like do every 5 seconds or so?

This seems to be a very bad idea. Can you explain what you are trying to achieve so that we can maybe suggest a better solution.

Is possible with the free version of Pydio or do I have to get the cells connect / enterprise version?

You are right: all background jobs are managed by Cells Flow - a powerful workflow engine that is embedded by the server.
You can only modify the default jobs (typically changing the trigger type in your case) with the corresponding license of the Enterprise Distribution.

That said, you can workaround the limitation for your use case by launching the resync from the command line typically with a cron job. But I repeat, this is a bad idea.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.