Can't Run Pydio Locally

Greeatings,

The company where I work at has a slightly modified backoffice done in Pydio 8.0.1 up and running in the server.

Thing is I want to run it locally in Xampp to test if it works well alongside the new website I made for the company.

My problem is that I can’t get it running locally even though I have the database running in PHP MyAdmin. The errors that I get are:

Deprecated : Function create_function() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\backoffice2\core\src\lib\dibi\libs\DibiConnection.php on line 120

Fatal error : Uncaught Pydio\Core\Exception\PydioException: Severe error while loading plugins registry : There was an error trying to connect to your database! Did you change any configuration for the core connection? Or maybe your database is down? in C:\xampp\htdocs\backoffice2\core\src\pydio\Core\PluginFramework\PluginsService.php:819 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\backoffice2\core\src\pydio\Core\PluginFramework\PluginsService.php(203): Pydio\Core\PluginFramework\PluginsService->getDetectedPlugins() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\backoffice2\core\src\pydio\Core\Services\ConfService.php(392): Pydio\Core\PluginFramework\PluginsService::getInstance(Object(Pydio\Core\Model\Context)) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\backoffice2\core\src\pydio\Core\Http\Base.php(62): Pydio\Core\Services\ConfService::getGlobalConf(‘ADMIN_URI’) #3 [internal function]: Pydio\Core\Http\Base::handleRoute(‘/backoffice2’, ‘/’, Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\backoffice2\core\src\pydio\Core\Http\TopLevelRouter.php(139): call_user_func(Array, ‘/backoffice2’, ‘/’, Array) #5 C:\xamp in C:\xampp\htdocs\backoffice2\core\src\pydio\Core\PluginFramework\PluginsService.php on line 819

By the Way I noticed that the “Bootstrap.json” has the following custom lines:

“AJXP_CLI_SECRET_KEY”:“vkkhh$lskdNyoNpi$B4Gc5DN”,
“DIBI_PRECONFIGURATION”:{
“mysql_username”:“hardlevel_pt”,
“mysql_use_mysqli”:“true”,
“mysql_password”:“ubukN4g8”,
“mysql_host”:“hardlevel.pt.mysql”,
“mysql_driver”:“mysql”,
“mysql_database”:“hardlevel_pt”,
“group_switch_value”:“mysql”
}

Can anyone give me some insight on this situation? Any help is greatly apreciated.

hi,

PHP version >= 5.6

Modify sql connection to match mysql server : address, username, password, mysqli ?
then clear cache by delete : C:\xampp\htdocs\backoffice2\data\cache\plugins_*

Hi, thank you for the help.

When you refer to modifying the Sql connection to match mysql server, you mean to apply the bootstrap.json credentials to my local database right?

Pardon my ignorance since I’m very new to SQL, but what I did was to create a database in phpmyadmin with the same name as seen in: “mysql_database”:“hardlevel_pt”, and I created a user with all priviledges as seen in: " “mysql_username”:“hardlevel_pt”, same password and same host.

I also cleared the cache and the problem still persists…

By the way I am using PHP 7.2.3 and I have read in this forum that when updating PHP 7.1 to 7.2 the whole thing stops working: PHP update 7.1 to 7.2 on Archlinux breaks pydio

I’m really freaking out with this framework since my office doesn’t give me admin credentials to download an older version of Xampp in order to get an older version of PHP :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes

Try to use hardlevel_pt and ubukN4g8 to login to phpmyadmin if it works or not.
You shoud set the host to be “%” or HOSTNAME or IPADDRESS of hardlevel_pt user in DB
(https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/account-names.html)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.