Fresh Install / Pydio 8.0.2 / Pydio Community (.zip), / Apache 2.4.26 / PHP 7.1.7 / MySQL 5.6
Dear Pydio Community,
iIcan´t upload larger files (tested with 30MB, but would guess > 10MB). Small files will be uploaded (few MB).
The Error: Unexpected response: Error while Uploading: No write access on folder for temporary files (411) <-- this is translated.
What I tried:
- changed tmp-directory in Pydio core settings via Browser (permission of folder always set to 777)
- changed tmp-directory in bootstrap_conf.php
- changed tmp-directory in php.ini
- changed tmp-upload-directory in php.ini
- changed upload_limit and several other variables to higher values in php.ini
- checked if php-command line is enabled, as pydio tries to to background operations while processing large files
- checked run_tests.php, but just ssl-encription-warning
Also looked at php.log, but no entry whatsoever. Does Pydio has a detailed log-file, that I could analyze? Just found the log in the browser interface, but this doesn’t do much.
I am out of ideas, so I made this account to ask the community. Any advice?