S3 Driver : Minio + Pydio, "innerPath" and "ListObjects" API

Hi,

First of all I want to thank you for the product you made, it seems to be great.
I’m currently at home trying to setup a Pydio Cells server with two Minio instances.

Pydio supports S3 Amazon protocol. Minio is fully comptatible with S3 Amazon APIs. You even talk about minio on your website, so I felt like it should work out :).

I configured a workspace with innerPath : AJXP_USER because I wanted to create a personal folder for each user on my minio volumes. It seemed to be the only way to do it.

Without innerPath set, I can connect to Minio, it works, and every user accesses the same bucket.

With innerPath=AJXP_USER, I get a request error.

In fact, even by replacing AJXP_USER manually for testing with my username “kynn”, I get this:

Error executing “ListObjects” on “http://localhost:9001/pydio?prefix=kynn%2F%2F&max-keys=1&encoding-type=url”;
AWS HTTP error: Client error response [url] …/pydio?prefix=kynn%2F%2F&max-keys=1&encoding-type=url [status code] 400 [reason phrase] Bad Request XMinioInvalidObjectName (client): Object name contains unsupported characters. - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Error><Code>XMinioInvalidObjectName</Code><Message>Object name contains unsupported characters.</Message><BucketName>pydio</BucketName><Resource>/pydio</Resource><RequestId>160B3BE3406F02A9</RequestId><HostId>fa98b01b-9cab-42c6-b1de-d0e16f051190</HostId></Error>

so I went to the minio API documentation, and there seems to be a difference between what you send and what they are waiting for:
You’re sending a prefix field, but they are waiting for a objectPrefix field.

Can you please confirm this is a problem on your end and ifso bugfix this ?

Thanks in advance, have a good day.

Hello @kynn,

I apologise for the late reply, I will ask the devs if this is the expected behaviour.