Remote WebDAV "Problem trying to open folder..."

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you for the great work on Pydio. I love it. Sadly I can’t get one specific thing to work, the Remote WebDAV Client.

I am running Pydio 8.2.2, PHP Version 7.0.30-0+deb9u1 on Debian 9 Stretch on a VPS.

The configuration of the WebDAV workspace went well, and I filled in the URL, URI, Credentials etc. as needed. I know (almost for sure) that the information i filled in is correct, as I followed another topic where someone used the same WebDAV server. (https://pydio.com/forum/f/topic/browse-remote-webdav-server/)

The problem is: When I open the workspace I get the error “There was a problem trying to open folder pydio://~myusername~@~lotsofcharacters~, please check your Administrator”. In the server logs it says Error l.1325, parameters: FsAccessDriver.php.

I’ve tried everything and nothing worked so far. I have installed PEAR and the required HTTP_Webdav_Client library.

I’ve also followed this (Connection Stack via Webdav) topic, and this is exactly my problem. It only doesn’t show the solution.

I hope someone can help me out, and hopefully help others in the future.

Thanks in advance!!

Martijn

pydio

Hi,

Try to turn ON “force basic auth” ?!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Where can I define that? I’ve tried to enable it in the Application Core > WebDAV Server Settings > Force Basic Auth “ON”. But that doesn’t work.

I’ve also tried to turn on the “Enable for all users”, but that didn’t make a difference either,

By the way; I want to set up the WebDAV Client, not the Server. Or are those settings the same?

Kind regards!

Ahh,
webdav client has not been tested for a long long time :slight_smile:

So there is a chance that it isn’t going to work for now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Personally, I prefer SFTP over WebDAV, but sadly enough my storage host does not support that (yet).