Pydio Booster won't install [resolved]

I’ve just done a fresh install of Pydio Enterprise v8.0.2 on a Debian 8 lamp stack. This is running a temporary enterprise license for testing purposes.
Working through the config and I’ve got as far as Pydio booster. When I click on the Install / Check for Update button it states there’s a new binary detected but clicking download throws an internal server error.

Digging into the apache logs shows the following error…
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getStatusCode() on null in /usr/share/pydio/plugins/helper.booster/src/BoosterInstaller.php on line 82, referer: https://%servername%/pydio/settings/parameters/cor.mq

Any pointers on what’s wrong and how I fix it?

Thanks

Lamp stack is
Debian 8.10
Apache 2.4.10
MySQL 5.5.58
Php 5.6

hi
do you have the php-curl extension installed? Seems like the request to grab the binary just fails.

Yes it is installed.

I’ve tried manually downloading the latest booster file and placing it in /var/lib/Pydio/data/plugins/helper.booster/ and now have a permission denied on the logs display! Permissions on the file are the same as all the other files in that folder ‘www-data’

Hi,
could you try to give it all the rights with chmod - R 777 just to test if the issue is related to rights or not.

I’ve got everything working after a fresh install on debian 9 instead of 8??