Missing Cells from home page

Hi,
we managed to reproduce the limit and indeed it’s capped at 50, we will work on that for our next release (cells 1.2.4).

Regards

Awesome, thanks. Is there any estimate on when that will be released?

Hello @imedrisit,

Version 1.2.4 (see release note) has been released and should fix your bug. Can you please upgrade, have a look and let us know ?

Thanks.

Yes this appears to have fixed the issue. Thanks.

It has however created a new issue. We can no longer edit any shared users. Clicking on a user, or the pencil icon brings up a blank page where the User Information page should be.

Hi,
are you talking about the edition of shared users in the Identity management > people (then you filter only to shared users) menu?
If yes how many shared users do you have? (you can give me a rough estimation),
i would like to know that to be able to reproduce the case.

On my end (i have one shared user) and i can edit his details.

Shared users as in identity management. I have 56 Cells, and 58 shared users. As you create the cell you can create a user from the same window, and it apparently creates them as a “shared” user and not an internal user. I would have made them all internal users, but this method is much more convenient.

Hi,
understood, i’ll reproduce your case and see what i’ve got.

As far as i know i can edit my shared users i’ve created 10.

Is there a reason creating a user from the cell creation makes the user this way? Also, this is the only way i can see to make a “Shared” user.

You can actually create a shared user via the address book.

Hi,
i’ve reproduced your issue by creating 58 shared users and i can edit them.
is there any log showing on cells, you can launch it with ./cells start --log=production,
and reproduce the issue to see there’s a trace.
Also could you clear your browser’s cache.

My service runs with the --log production already. What am I looking for in the log? The pydio.log? Also, i just noticed there is only 1 large log file from the date i installed it. Is there a setting to start a new log daily?

Also, i may have it wrong. Should it be --log=production ?

CGroup: /system.slice/cells.service
├─3829 /home/pydio/cells start --log production

i corrected this and restarted the service. But I don’t see any log entries at all from my activity. Just the entry from me logging in

Here is every error line in the log for the last hour.

{“level”:“error”,“ts”:“2018-12-20T11:28:16-08:00”,“logger”:“pydio.grpc.tasks”,“msg”:“cannot run action actions.changes.archive: {“id”:”",“code”:0,“detail”:“Error 1062: Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”,“status”:""}"}
{“level”:“error”,“ts”:“2018-12-20T11:38:17-08:00”,“logger”:“pydio.grpc.tasks”,“msg”:“cannot run action actions.changes.archive: {“id”:”",“code”:0,“detail”:“Error 1062: Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”,“status”:""}"}
{“level”:“error”,“ts”:“2018-12-20T11:40:17-08:00”,“logger”:“pydio.grpc.tasks”,“msg”:“Error while posting task - reconnect streamer”,“error”:“rpc error: code = DeadlineExceeded desc = context deadline exceeded”}
{“level”:“error”,“ts”:“2018-12-20T11:48:17-08:00”,“logger”:“pydio.grpc.tasks”,“msg”:“cannot run action actions.changes.archive: {“id”:”",“code”:0,“detail”:“Error 1062: Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”,“status”:""}"}
{“level”:“error”,“ts”:“2018-12-20T11:58:17-08:00”,“logger”:“pydio.grpc.tasks”,“msg”:“cannot run action actions.changes.archive: {“id”:”",“code”:0,“detail”:“Error 1062: Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”,“status”:""}"}
{“level”:“error”,“ts”:“2018-12-20T12:08:17-08:00”,“logger”:“pydio.grpc.tasks”,“msg”:“cannot run action actions.changes.archive: {“id”:”",“code”:0,“detail”:“Error 1062: Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”,“status”:""}"}
{“level”:“error”,“ts”:“2018-12-20T12:18:17-08:00”,“logger”:“pydio.grpc.tasks”,“msg”:“cannot run action actions.changes.archive: {“id”:”",“code”:0,“detail”:“Error 1062: Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”,“status”:""}"}

I have something to add. My colleague deleted a user and recreated it in order to set the password. Now that user i can edit. Just the users that existed before the update I am unable to edit.

I have not heard back on this. Is there any update?

Hi,
could you tell me your cells version at the moment?

I upgraded to 1.2.5 yesterday with hope that the “Hotfix” would help. This issue started when i upgraded to 1.2.4. Pulling up a “shared” user from Identity Management to edit a profile just pulls up a blank white pop-up window.

is there any update on this? I am getting “internal server error” when trying to change permissions on cells as well. I can’t create a new cell and give users access at the moment.