Custom disclaimer on single folders

Hi, in relation to this topic on the old forum, is it possibile to have this custom disclaimer?

Thanks in advice

Hello,
What kind of customization ? the content or the behaviors of this plugins ?

Maybe both. I would be able to set a custom disclaimer on the folders I choose that should be visible on top, before the file list

hi, no there is not such a feature for the moment. Maybe you can use metadata to add some comments on the folder?

Do you mean using the tag field of metadata? It seems a bit limited as I can’t use html or line breaks, is it possible to develop a plugin for that?
Also, as described in the post linked above, I’d need to set an expiration date to a folder without have to use the share option because it doesn’t have to be public, can this be achieved by a plugin?

You could develop a plugin that will be a hard path probably. This could basically be similar to the meta.user plugin, storing folder info as metadata, and JS providing a panel to be inserted in the InfoPanel. Again, not really easy.
Regarding the expiration date, do you mean an expiration of the access, or a deletion of this folder? The first case cannot be undone unless sharing. In the latter case, that would be setting up a PURGE in the workspace, that would e.g. delete files that are more than X days old.
-c

Could you look into the developing of this plugin and send me a quotation in pvt if it’s possible please?

Sent you a Private message