Can't edit user details in 8.0.2

I can create a new user, but when I go to edit any user’s details I am getting a blank popup and this JS error:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'ACL' of undefined
    at Function.LangUtils.forceJSONArrayToObject (eval at <anonymous> (users:1), <anonymous>:11:2705)
    at Editor._parseRoleResponse (AdminPeople.js:668)
    at Editor.eval (AdminPeople.js:593)
    at Editor.eval (AdminPeople.js:631)
    at Connexion.applyComplete (eval at <anonymous> (users:1), <anonymous>:6:26515)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (users:1), <anonymous>:6:23438)

Anyone else having similar issues? I even did a complete reinstall and still no luck.

Anyone?

I am also getting this from the ajax call:

array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given

Ok, well I ended up having to install completely from scratch. Even a reinstall with the old database didn’t work, so I assume there was some db incompatibility issue.

Hi,
could you tell me which database are you using and the version.

Running 5.7.21 - at least now with a completely fresh install with an empty database it’s up and running again.

OT, but it started serving a 500 error this morning - apparently it was complaining about missing APC cache - I installed and it’s working again, but not sure why it worked without it yesterday though - I feel like the install routine needs some better checks.

To anyone seen this error message:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'ACL' of undefined

Caused by:

Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated

Your PHP version is too recent for Pydio 8. You need to downgrade PHP 7.2

See:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.