Manually delete versions?

Describe your issue in detail

Exploring Pydio Cells - and i created a new datasource + workspace. When I created the datasource, i created with a 30 day versioning policy.

I then added thousands of pictures to the workspace / datasource - and have decided that i don’t need versioning for pictures or this datasource. - so i went back and disabled versioning on the datasource.

however, it looks like versions are still available in the versions datasource/folder and taking up quite a bit of disk space. will these versions go away after 30days? or is there a way to manually delete them?

Thanks in advance

What version of Cells are you using?

Pydio Cells Home Edition 4.3.6

What is the server OS? Database name/version? Browser name or mobile device description (if issue appears client-side)?

Unraid, mysql:5.7

What steps have you taken to resolve this issue already?

Hi, thanks for posting!
First, yes it is the “expected” behavior: we do not delete revisions if you disable versioning, to avoid loosing data without control. I admit this is some kind of option that should be implemented.
Now to access the versions, you can create a workspace on the “versions” datasource to crawl the files and remove them from there. Not really easy as they are just named with {uuid_revision_id}… But if you do not use versioning anywhere else, you can safely delete them from there.
-c