Joomla Header tag invalid

Hi Guys,
I have been using Pydio community version 6 together with the Joomla CMS Bridge for some time. Since upgrading to Pydio 8 the main Pydio login page, mobile apps and pydio sync don’t work. We can login to the CMS and that allows access to Pydio. If I try to login at the Pydio login page, I get an error message “DOMDucument::loadHTML(): Tag header invalid in Entity, line 73” further digging through the error logs show that the problem occurs in plugins/auth.remote/cms_auth_functions.php at line 106 $xmlDoc->loadHTML($content); The issue is that the process doesn’t like the header tag in the Joomla page
e.g.
I have tried different templates and a page with very little else on it but the login form. However, they all have the header tag, though the content of it varies depending on the template I use.

The previous version of Pydio works fine with the same version of Joomla and the same site templates.

Do you have any ideas why this is a problem.

Many thanks
Dave

Hi, that’s strange that there is an error now and not before. Are you sure that you did not also change php version in-between?

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your reply. No the PHP is the same, as is the Joomla version. Both installs are on the same physical server, just in separate vhost sites.

Thanks

Dave

Hi, mmm i don’t really know what’s going there. No way to get rid of this header tag?
-c

Hi Charles,

Happy New Year.

I created a skeleton template with no header, footer, navigation or side modules and assigned the login page to this template.

Now the error message has changed from:

DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag header invalid in Entity, line: 73

To:

DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag article invalid in Entity, line: 89

I can’t get rid of the article tag.

This all seems associated with the introduction of the cms_auth_functions.php file in this version of Pydio. I can’t find such a file in the previous version.

Do you have any suggestions about how to debug the cms_auth_functions.php file and its functions?

Thanks

Dave

hi, give us some time, we’ll try to reproduce that.
-c

Hi Charles,

Ok thanks for that, I appreciate any help.

Best wishes

Dave