Dark theme for Pydio?

Do Pydio have a “dark theme”, with dark colors where today is white?

Some places where have a image, generally is very nice. This images do are from Usplash?

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge, a dark theme is not part of the community version, but it would certainly be a wonderful thing to have :slight_smile:

The included CKEditor seems to have support for dark themes. But that’s just one of the many it supports…

However, as far as I can see, there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to change the overall Pydio Cells theme, unless it gets compiled from scratch with a brand new template…

Hello,

You can use this extension : https://darkreader.org/
It’s working nice with pydio cells.

1 Like

Thank you, @lubovic. I know and used this extension for some. It isn’t my intention. All systems that I used in last time, including NextCloud, alternative to Pydio, have themes, including dark themes.

On the other hand, take a look at Github, for example. You can set it to a dark theme. Look, that is different to have general themes and have a dark theme. If the philosophy of the project is to have “themes” (many options) like Nextcloud is a thing, other is to have a general theme, ligth and dark, switchable.

It is my suggestion: only a switchable theme: light/dark.

1 Like

Hi man, I can’t open the link. Can you reccomend another solution please?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.