We would like to access our Pydio server on iPhone (iOS 12). Unfortunately it does not work:
- the authentication seems to be okay
- we can list the folders/files
- but if we try to open a file, the application hangs and after a while it crashes
- while it hangs (during opening a text file created on web) an XML appears on the background with error message: You are not allowed to access this resource
- this error message is shown also on the server side in log file:
ERROR shared SecureTokenMiddleware.php error l.70 message=You are not allowed to access this resource.
It seems that the bug comes with the new 2.1 version of pydio app, because we already used the application earlier (also the pydio lite app worked before, but it cannot be used anymore).
There should be no permission problem, because it works with other clients and via the web.
Can you please help us?
Thanks in advance!