Cells Installation Fails on Ubuntu 22.04 Server

It could be an idea, indeed. But you have to realize that the code has grown quite big, together with our to-do list…
I’ll have a look in crowdin and put this in our backlog itf it seems do-able: there might be a window for this when we make the last few sprints before the v5 that brings some deep refactoring in the code. But don’t hope too much!

That would go against our strategy to keep things separated. Typically, each plugin brings its translations and that brings flexibility and modularity. There is little hope we go your way for this.

Right, well, if I see an opportunity to contribute, I will.

In the meantime, would you be willing to offer some guidance on using Cells on a subdomain?

In order to keep things easy for others that might also be looking for some guidance on this, could you rather please open a new thread for the subdomain question.

It would also help if you precise if you mean pydio.example.com as a sub-domain or rather example.com/pydio

See you there !

And BTW, I just remembered that it is in fact also doable with the home:

Go to Admin Console >> enable advanced params >> Application parameters >> All Plugin >> Client Plugin >> Edit

Et voilà :wink: !

Thank you for pointing that out. I don’t see anywhere to change the favicon, but the options here are still nice.

In order to keep things easy for others that might also be looking for some guidance on this, could you rather please open a new thread for the subdomain question.

I will do that. Thank you for your help.

For the record, we released the v4.4.3 yesterday that adresses this issue:

• in the v4.4 branch: we only prevent MySQL passwords that contain a ?
  • we have fixed the issue and support such passwords in the next major version (v5) that is (almost) around the corner.

Thanks again for pointing that out!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.