[solved] Cells crashes while uploading files

Hi. I had an issue of uploads failing when uploading amounts of small files (not a lot, 1000-2000 files with average size of 500kB). I noticed Cells crashing with internal goroutine errors. Error log can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZ0-yMLEArXwE1BDA90YDy5-8UN8wxlh/view?usp=share_link

Cells version: 4.0.2
Storage type: Local file system
Deployment type: Docker, single node

Hi @giesmininkas that one is not easy to reproduce. I pushed a change to try to fix this map read/write issue, could you kindly update your binary with the latest dev build (Index of /pub/cells/dev/linux-amd64) and see if this happens again?
best

Is the fix included with v4.0.3 too? If not, how could I get a docker image with the changes?
v4.0.3 is failing with the same errors.

hi, fix included but not sufficient, I triggered the error as well. Working on it.

Hi. Any update on the progress? I saw v4.0.4 released. Should I test this case again?

Hi, yes please test on 4.0.4, it should be fixed now.

Hi. I’ll try it out issues from New folder does not appear after creating - #13 by giesmininkas are fixed. It poses a problem when uploaded files cannot be deleted and uploading multiple folders consistently fail…

It seems to be working. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.